Business and Law at Griffith College
Find out what courses Griffith College has to offer for undergraduates
This is a sponsored post paid for by Griffith College
Griffith College has a variety of courses to choose from for your undergraduate degree, with a number of options in the business and law schools.
Looking for something different? Check out the computing and design courses and the wide range of courses in new media such as journalism & media communications courses and music & multimedia courses.
Business at Griffith College
There are a number of business courses to choose from across the three Griffith College campuses. Develop your skills in areas like key business functions, entrepreneurship, marketing, accounting, human resources, and IT.
Business courses include:
- BA in Business (Dublin, Limerick)
- BA in Marketing (Dublin)
- Higher Certificate in Business (Dublin, Limerick)
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Blended) (Dublin)
- Diploma in International Hospitality Management (Dublin, Limerick)
- BA (Hons) in International Hospitality Management (Dublin, Limerick)
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (HRM) (Dublin, Limerick)
- BA (Hons) in Accounting & Finance (Cork, Dublin, Limerick)
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Cork, Dublin, Limerick)
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Marketing) (Dublin)
Law at Griffith College
Law courses at Griffith College are comprehensive and many courses offer hands-on experience through work placements, workshops, and assignments. Students can take part in law-related student activities such as Mooting and Debating Societies.
The certificate and diploma courses provide a step towards the LL.B. Degree courses.
Law courses include:
- Certificate in Legal Studies (Dublin)
- LL.B. (Hons) Blended Learning (Dublin)
- LL.B. (Hons) (Cork, Dublin)
- Diploma in Legal Studies and Practice (Cork, Dublin)
- Certificate in Legal Practice (Dublin)
Find out more at www.griffith.ie
Sponsored by Griffith College