It’s not too late to land a place on a college course
Griffith College has a wide range of courses on offer
Did you miss the CAO deadline? Or did you apply, but are you unhappy with the course you’ve been offered? You’re not alone - applying for college is a tricky process and not everyone gets it right.
But don’t sweat it. It’s not too late to be offered a place on the course of your dreams. There are lots of really interesting courses at Griffith College that you can apply for through the Available Places option.
Griffith College is a great choice for students looking to study a degree that will make you job-ready upon graduation. They have campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick, all located in close proximity to the cultural and social opportunities those cities have to offer. With a vibrant campus life and tonnes of student activities to choose from, applying to Griffith College through the Available Places option is a decision you won’t regret.
Wait - what is Available Places?
Available Places is a list of courses that haven’t been filled by the CAO yet. You can still apply for these courses, whether you have already applied to the CAO or not.
Who can apply?
Anyone can apply, but you must still meet the minimum entry requirements for the course. Even if you didn’t get the points for the course, you should still apply.
What courses are available?
Griffith College has something for everyone, from business, to journalism, to fashion. Through Available Places, you can apply for courses on:
- Business Studies (Cork)
- Accounting and Finance (Cork)
- Computing Science (Cork)
- Business Studies (Limerick)
- International Hospitality Management (Limerick)
- Business Studies (Dublin)
- Accounting and Finance (Dublin)
- Business Studies (HRM - Dublin)
- Law (Dublin)
- International Hospitality Management (Dublin)
- Business Studies (Marketing - Dublin)
- Computing Science (Dublin)
- Computing Science (Cloud Computing - Dublin)
- Computing Science (Software Development - Dublin)
- Computing Science (Network Management - Dublin)
- Computing Science (Games Development - Dublin)
- Journalism and Visual Media (Dublin)
- Design Communication (Dublin - Portfolio required)
- Interior Architecture (Dublin)
- Fashion Design (Dublin - Portfolio required)
How do I apply?
For new CAO applicants:
- Visit www.cao.ie.
- Set up a CAO account.
- Pay your €40 application fee.
- Choose your Level 8 & 6/7 preferences.
For existing CAO applicants:
- Log on to www.cao.ie.
- Click on the ‘Available Places’ tab.
- Change your Level 8 & 6/7 preferences.
Where can I get more information?
If Griffith College sounds like the option for you, you can visit www.griffith.ie for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Available Places, check out this handy animation.
Sponsored by Griffith College