2017 Pride Parade Events
List of all the events that are occurring for the LGBTQ Festival
The 2017 Dublin LGBTQ Pride Festival is here! Along with the Pride Parade itself on Saturday, the festival is hosting many fun events throughout the weekend. If you wish to partake in any of the events before and after the Pride Parade, check out the list below detailing all of the events occurring throughout this weekend.
Thursday, June 22nd
- Starting at 6:00pm The LadyBirds a group of young Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgender women in Dublin ages 14-23 prepare for this years Pride celebrations at the BeLonGTo Office (13 Parliament Street, Dublin 2).
- At 9:00pm is Ceilí (Gaylí)- Pride celebrating with Irish music and dancing at Panti Bar (Capel Street, Dublin 1).
- At 10:00pm is Pride Thursday at The George (Georges Street, Dublin 2)- come celebrate with Ireland’s reigning session moth champion Miss Davina Devine.
Friday, June 23rd
- There are several events starting at 9:00pm, the first being Pride Warm Up with Veda- come join at Street66 (Parliament Street, Dublin 2) for a drag show and 80’s hits.
- Also at 9:00pm they are having Hee Bee Bee Gees- Dublin Bear Pride at Oscars Bar, Christchurch.
- Glitterbomb is also at 9:00pm at the George (Georges Street, Dublin 2) for pre-pride celebrations and dancing.
- At 12:00am DJ Pixie Woo will be at Street66 (Parliament Street, Dublin 2) celebrating Dublin Bear Pride.
Saturday, June 24th
- At 10:00am there is the annual Pride Breakfast with TENI at The Church Cafe on Mary Street, Dublin 1.
- At 10:30am there is Pride Day Brunch with Viva (27 Richmond Street South, Portobello), come join for yummy tapas, and other special Pride day dishes and sweet treats.
- Also at 10:30am there is a BeLonGTo and Youth Work Ireland Pride Breakfast at the Buttery Restaurant (Trinity College Dublin) for people ages 14-23 years old.
- The Pre-Parade Rally starts at 12:00pm and is at St. Stephen's Green South- they will have speakers and artists to start the parade.
- At 1:00pm they are having Bears on Parade at St. Stephen's Green South.
- The Dublin Pride Parade departs at 2:00pm and goes from St. Stephen's Green to Smithfield.
- At 2:00pm there is the Pride Block Party with music and performances at Pantibar (Capel Street, Dublin 1).
- Also at 2:00pm there is the Party in the Square (Smithfield Square, Dublin 7) or the Official Dublin Pride After Party- this is located at the end of the Pride Parade and will feature special guests and performers.
- At 3:00pm join the GOLD Post Parade Tea Party at Outhouse (105 Capel Street, Dublin 1) for food and light refreshments.
- Also at 3:00pm is Pride Saturday at The George (Georges Street, Dublin 2)- join for back to back DJs until the late AM.
- At 4:00pm join the Dublin Bear Pride at The Barbers (Smithfield) for the post-party parade.
- Also at 4:00pm there is the Mother Pride Block Party 2017 at Tivoli Grounds (35-138 Francis Street, Dublin 8).
- At 5:00pm there is an All Day Pride Social at Odessa (13 Dame Court, Dublin 2).
- Also at 5:00pm is Pride at Street66 (Parliament Street, Dublin 2)- will feature DJs Pixie Woo, Gerry Moore, and more.
- At 7:00pm is WE PARTY Olympic Gaymes with Euphoria at The Button Factory (Temple Bar)- will feature many DJs, join for celebrations and dancing.
- At 9:00pm is ‘Running Amach’ Pride Day Party for LGBTQ women- join for dancing and celebrations, location TBA.
- Also at 9:00pm is George note Michael at Oscars Bar, Christchurch- join Dublin Bear Pride for celebrations.
- At 10:00pm there is Qween Pride party at The Palace (Camden Street)- the annual Pride ball featuring international DJs.
- Also at 10:00pm there is Spinster Pride Parade at Bad Bobs (Sycamore Street, Temple Bar)- come celebrate at this superhero themed party.
- At 12:00am join Dublin Bear Pride at Street66 (Parliament Street, Dublin 2) for DJ Gerry Moore.
Sunday, June 25th
- Starting at 5:00pm help cure your hangover with some acoustic music at the Hangover Acoustic Session at Street66 (Parliament Street, Dublin 2).
- At 9:00pm there is Pride Bingo with Shirley Temple Bar at The George (Georges Street, Dublin 2).