Applications are now open for the 2017/18 Fulbright Irish Citizen Awards
If you are an Irish or EU citizen living in the Republic of Ireland for 3+ years you are eligible to apply
The Fulbright Irish Citizen Awards are now accepting applications from Irish citizens or E.U. citizens who have been living in the Republic of Ireland for three or more years to study, research, or teach in the United States.
There are 5 types of Fulbright grants available:
- Fulbright Irish Student Awards to conduct postgraduate research or enrol in postgraduate degree programmes in the US
- Fulbright Irish FLTA Awards to reach the Irish language in the US
- Fulbright Irish Scholar Awards for academic or professional research/lecturing in the US
- Fulbright Irish TechImpact Awards to undertake academic or professional research in the US
- Fulbright Irish Schuman Awards for graduate and postgraduate study, research and lecturing
Applications close at 4pm on 28 October 2016, but you are encouraged to submit their applications earlier than the deadline to ensure all the materials and forms have been completed fully and correctly.
Fulbright are also hosting a Webinar at 1pm on 13 September to give an overview of the Awards, for which you can register for by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 3pm on 12 September.
For more information check out the website.