Celebrate International Youth Day with Young Voices
Event taking place in Pearse Street Library on August 15th
The National Youth Council of Ireland (NYCI) are inviting young people aged 15 to 30 to attend their Young Voices event on International Youth Day on August 15th.
The event is taking place in Pearse Street Library, Dublin 2, from 1:30pm to 4:30pm.
At the event, attendants will have a chance to:
- Hear about the new EU Youth Strategy and how you can get involved!
- Apply to be a delegate for the next EU Youth Conference in Estonia Oct 23-26.
- Meet the new UN Youth Delegates and help them prepare for their meetings in New York in September.
- Find out about our Changemakers Academy two day training in September.
- Get updates on all of the work that Young Voices have been involved in across Ireland and in Europe and discover how you could take on roles within the Young Voices movement.
- Celebrate International Youth Day 2017.
You can register to the event at this link. In order to attend the event, you must register.
If you are under 18, you must fill out a consent form. To attain a consent form, you must email email@example.com.
For more information, visit: http://www.youth.ie/youngvoices