Northside Minds - Community mental health seminar
Head to Parnell’s GAA Club in Coolock Village on Jan 18th to learn more about mental health
Northside Minds, a Community Mental Health seminar, is taking place on Wednesday 18th January 2017 from 14:00 to 17:00 in Parnell’s GAA Club, Coolock Village.
The seminar will hear what a variety of inspirational speakers have to say about mental health and wellbeing. This is a youth-led event as part of LÁMH: a week of Learning About Mental Health, brought to you by a local group of Young Community Leaders facilitated by the Northside Partnership.
Speakers at the seminar will include:
- Karl Togher from the Northside Counselling Service on the area of self-injury
- Local youth Owen Murray on living with bipolar disorder
- Freelance Catalyst Carol Conway on the topic of self-awareness
- Principal Peter Keohane of the Donahies Community School on the topic of mental health and education
- Michelle Waters on Dublin City Council Sports and Wellbeing Partnership services in our area
- Plus “Volunteering for your wellbeing”: panel discussion hosted by Volunteer Ireland CEO Anna Gunning.
Book your free place here: https://northsideminds.eventbrite.ie
Group bookings can be made via email: email@example.com