How to make crunchy blueberry yoghurt
This delicious recipe is suitable for a tasty snack or breakfast
About this recipe
- Servings: 1
- Preparation time: 1 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Utensils needed: mixing bowl
- 125g pot of low-fat natural yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons of fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of muesli
- Mix everything together and eat immediately
Tip: You can add extra crunch (and more minerals) by adding some sunflower or sesame seeds.
Recipes are from 101 square meals by Safefood.eu.