February 2018 content call out
Looking for your next project?
This is an opinion of a young person and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of SpunOut.ie. It is one person's experience and may be different for you. If you'd like to write something for SpunOut.ie please contact email@example.com.
Are you interested in contributing content for SpunOut.ie? Do you have stories or opinions you think will support, inspire, educate and engage other young people in Ireland?
If so, why not submit an article, video or podcast for SpunOut.ie? If it is in line with our submission guidelines, we’ll post it on our website and it may also be posted on the SpunOut.ie Facebook and Twitter pages.
Are you looking for some ideas for your content? What about some of these upcoming dates?
- 14th Feb: Valentine's day
- 20th Feb World day of social justice
- 26th Feb: Eating disorder awareness day
- 4th Mar: International HPV awareness day
- 5th Mar: National Brain Awareness week
- 8th Mar: International women day
- 20th Mar: International day of happiness
- 26th Mar: Social welfare increases take effect
Or what about these topics from our previous content call out?
- Sex and sexual health
- LGBTI+ issues
- Politics & current affairs
- Mental health
If you’re interested in getting involved with SpunOut.ie but contributing content is not for you, check out some other ways you can get involved.
So what do I do next?
Read our submission guidelines before you get started. If you have any questions just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll get back to you as soon as she can. All articles should be under 1000 words, and you can submit your article here.
- I’ve never written for SpunOut before, can I start now? Yes, we’re always open to any new contributors aged 16-25. Even if you have never written for SpunOut before, we’d like to hear from you.
- Now is not a good time for me to write an article. Can I write one later in the year? Yes, we are happy to receive your articles at any time throughout the year, so get in touch when you have an idea, a draft piece, or a finished article.
- I’d like to write an article but I don’t want my name to be shown, is that possible? Yes, the articles can be posted anonymously if you prefer. You can mention this when submitting your article and if you leave your name blank on the submission form, the article will be posted as “anonymous”
- I’m not sure if the article is ready to be posted on the website. Help! Send your article (even if it in a rough draft) to email@example.com and she can work with you to finish your article.
- Does the topic need to be approved by SpunOut first? Nope, you’re free to write about whatever topic you want. If there are issues with it, we can chat about this when you submit your article or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the topic if you want.