June content callout
We want your thoughts, opinions and ramblings!
This is an opinion of a young person and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of SpunOut.ie. It is one person's experience and may be different for you. If you'd like to write something for SpunOut.ie please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a story that you can’t wait to tell or an opinion that you wish more people could hear? Writing for SpunOut.ie is the perfect chance to get that story out there. If you’re aged 16-25 in Ireland we want to hear from you. At the moment, we’re especially looking for content on the below areas, but if you have any other ideas, please let us know. We'd love to read your articles, watch your videos and listen to your podcasts.
Are you an LGBTI+ person who attends Pride? What does Pride mean to you? Has Pride changed over the years? Get in touch to tell us.
Positive mental health
What do you do look after your mind and keep yourself in a good mood? We want to hear about it.
Self-harm and suicide
What has helped you reduce your self-harm? What would you recommend to others? Or do you have any recommendations on helping a friend who is suicidal? Get in touch to tell us.
What do you do to fill your time during the summer? Will you be going travelling? What do you suggest for people to go during the summer months? Let us know.
What kind of relationship do you have with alcohol? Any advice on more sensible drinking? Get in touch.
Young people and gambling
Have you or any of your friends experienced gambling issues? Let us know.
EU and politics
Do you have any thoughts on the European Union? What do you think about politics both in Ireland and the EU? Get in touch.
What do I do next?
Read our article and video submission guidelines before your get started. Any questions? Just drop an email to email@example.com and she'll get back to you. All articles should be under 1000 words, and you can submit your article by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m not that comfortable writing articles or making videos. Can anyone help?
- Yes, email email@example.com if you need help with your content.
I’m not sure if the article is ready to be posted on the website. Help!
- Send your article (even if it in a rough draft) to firstname.lastname@example.org and she can work with you to finish your article.
I’ve never written an article for SpunOut.ie before, can I start now?
- Yes, we accept content for anyone aged 16-25 in Ireland whether or not you have written for SpunOut.ie before.
Do you accept content at any time of the year?
- Yes, you can send through content at any time during the year.
Are there other ways to get involved with SpunOut.ie?
- Yes, get in touch with email@example.com to learn more about other ways you can volunteer.
Does the topic need to be approved by SpunOut.ie first?
- Nope, you’re free to write about whatever topic you want. If there are issues with it, we can chat about this when you submit your article or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the topic if you want.
Will all articles/videos/podcasts etc. be accepted and posted on SpunOut.ie?
- We aim to post any content we receive as long as it meets the above criteria and is in line with our editorial policy. We will let you know if there is a reason we cannot post your contribution.