Interested in Retail Management? This could be the course for you
The Irish Franchising Skillnet are running a course for jobseekers
Written by spunout
Information about the latest news and opportunities.
In addition to completing a comprehensive 6-month course, learners will be provided with a 6-week work placement with a leading Irish retailer. They will be given the opportunity to put their skills into practice and gain meaningful work experience, while Irish companies will be offered the chance to hire exceptionally educated staff. The Irish Franchising Skillnet was launched in 2008, it is the training network for those involved in the franchise sector in Ireland.
Is this course for you?
This course is free for jobseekers who are registered with the Department of Social Protection and are in receipt of:
- Jobseeker’s Benefit
- Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Disability Allowance
- Adult Dependants
- Back-to-Work Allowance
- One Parent Family Payment
- Supplementary Welfare Allowance
- Back-to-Work Enterprise Allowance
- Short-term Enterprise Allowance
Individuals who are not in receipt of a welfare payment and whose circumstances are described below, are also eligible to participate in this programme:
- Former sole traders and business owners
- Recent graduates who are unemployed
- Individuals who have recently accepted redundancy payments
- Non-European Economic Area (EEA) nationals holding immigration Stamp 4
- Individuals signing on for credits but in receipt of no social welfare payment
- Individuals who fail to qualify for social welfare payments because of a spouse’s income
Individuals who are working part time and in receipt of social welfare payments are also eligible for this course.
Individuals in receipt of any payment (listed above) must receive prior approval from their Social Welfare Local Offices/Scheme Area to participate on this training programme as it exceeds 20 days in duration. Interested applicants are asked to forward their CV to [email protected].