About this recipe
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time 30 minutes
- Cooking time 30 minutes.
- Utensils needed: frying pan.
- 4 chicken fillets
- 5 mushrooms
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 dessertspoons of frozen peas
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 dessertspoons medium curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 dessertspoon flour
- 1 low salt chicken stock cube
- 275mls of boiling water
- Chop up the chicken fillets.
- Slice vegetables and garlic.
- Dissolve the stock cube in 275mls of boiling water.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onions and garlic. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and pepper to the frying pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder and flour to the pan and cook for one minute stirring all the time.
- Stir in the stock and peas.
- Reduce heat, cook slowly for 10 minutes without stirring.
- Serve with boiled brown or white rice.