About this recipe
- Serves: 4 people
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Utensils needed: Frying pan and mixing bowl.
- 110g of breadcrumbs (4 slices of bread)
- 1 small onion- chopped finely
- 1 small egg beaten
- a little flour
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Bind using the beaten egg (add slowly as not all may be needed)
- Shape mixture into round shapes with a little flour.
- Grill gently on both sides over a low heat until well cooked. Drain off any excess fat if frying.
- Serve in bread buns with salad.