About this recipe
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Utensils needed: large pie dish
- 50g brown breadcrumbs
- 50g low-fat grated cheese
- 180g quick-cooking macaroni
- Cheese sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Cook macaroni in lightly salted boiling water and drain.
- Make the cheese sauce.
- Add cooked macaroni to cheese sauce and pour into a large pie dish. Top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 mins.
- Serve with tossed green salad