About this recipe
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Utensils needed: Casserole dish, saucepan
- 4 medium potatoes
- ½ onion grated
- 110g grated cheese
- pinch of salt if desired pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Boil the potatoes, strain and mash.
- Add onion, grated cheese, salt and pepper to the potatoes.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Put under the grill for a few minutes to form a crust on the potato, or bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.