How to make scrambled eggs
Find out how to make this tasty breakfast treat
Written by spunout
Fact checked by experts and reviewed by young people.
About this recipe
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 2-3 minutes
- Utensils needed: frying pan
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 4 dessertspoons of low-fat milk
- Break the eggs into a shallow bowl and beat well with a fork.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan then add the milk, pepper and salt.
- Add the beaten eggs and stir over a moderate heat until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Do not cook for too long or it will curdle.
- Serve on hot toast.