Dublin: Monday to Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cork: Monday to Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sligo: Monday to Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tullamore: Monday to Wednesday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Inclusion Ireland is the National Association for People with an Intellectual Disability.
Their vision is to achieve a society where people with an intellectual disability can live and participate in their communities with equal rights.
Their services include:
- Advocacy for people with intellectual disabilities
- Information and advice services via phone, email, post and their website
- Information and training talks
- Organising seminars and conferences
- Research into intellectual disability