For everyone, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed how we live and brought new challenges that we may not have experience before. Regardless of the difficulties you may experience, at SpunOut.ie we are here to offer you support and advice to help you in your daily lives.
From information on employment and financial support, education and exams and mental health and physical wellbeing, our content will continue to offer expert advice and peer to peer support in the coming months, supporting you to lead a happy and healthy life.
Click on one of the options below to take you to that section of the article:
- Mental health supports during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Housing supports during COVID-19
- Employment supports during COVID-19
- Education supports during COVID-19
- LGBTI+ supports during COVID-19
- Further mental health supports during COVID-19
- Mental health supports in Northern Ireland
- Get help finding the right support service for you
Mental health supports during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Get anonymous support 24/7 with our text message support service
- Connect with a trained volunteer who will listen to you, and help you to move forward feeling better
- Free-text SPUNOUT to 50808 to begin
- Find out more about our text message support service
If you are a customer of the 48 network or cannot get through using the ‘50808’ short code please text HELLO to 086 1800 280 (standard message rates may apply). Some smaller networks do not support short codes like ‘50808’.
- Jigsaw says it will continue to provide support for young people (aged 12-25) already engaged in their one-to-one service via telephone.
- Twice daily group chats for young people focused on diverse emerging mental health themes can be accessed through their website JigsawOnline.ie
- Email support is available to young people through [email protected]
- Jigsaw will also launch a free 1-800 phone service, where young people across the country can speak to a Jigsaw clinician, from April 3rd.
- For further information check out: jigsawonline.ie
Your Mental Health
- Yourmentalhealth.ie offers advice on how to mind your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Visit yourmentalhealth.ie
- Call 1800 111 888