Simple Changes: Easy steps to a balanced lifestyle
SpunOut.ie are launching a healthy living campaign to help you find ways to lead a healthier, more balanced lifestyle
This week, SpunOut.ie are running our Simple Changes campaign. The aim of this campaign is to help you find ways you can introduce small changes to your life that can help to improve your physical and mental wellbeing.
Whether it's finding new ways to motivate yourself, learning how to pick up healthier eating habits, or making time for exercise when you lead a busy life, these articles are here to support you to make a change, one small step at a time.
Find a list of articles and opinion pieces to help you work on a balanced lifestyle below:
Leading a healthy lifestyle:
- How to make healthy changes to your diet when you live at home
- How to motivate yourself to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Who can I trust for nutrition and fitness advice?
- 5 questions to ask yourself before changing your diet
- How to follow a healthy diet as a shift worker
- How to exercise if you don't have the time
- Exercises for people with limited mobility
- How to gain muscle in a healthy way
- How to start running
- Wheelchair sports teams you can join in Ireland
- 6 physical activities for people who don't like sport
Find more articles on exercise and fitness in our exercise section.
Following a healthy lifestyle means looking after our minds too, especially when it comes to the link between our physical and mental wellbeing. Here are some articles to get you thinking about that link:
- How to improve your body image
- How to be body positive
- Opinion: How exercise and meditation help my mental health
- Opinion: How running helps my physical and mental health
Healthy living advice from our volunteers
Read some articles from our volunteers on how they maintain a healthy lifestyle:
- My tips for healthier eating and exercising in college
- My advice for changing to a plant based lifestyle
- Ways to eat healthy at college
- The benefits of commuting on a bike
- Why I decided to run a marathon this year
- It's time to bring the fun back into exercise
- Exercising when you feel depressed
- Ways to get more active