Local Enterprise Offices are the place to go for anyone interested in starting or growing a business in Ireland. They provide advice, information, and support.
Who is the Local Enterprise Office for?
It is for:
- Early stage promoters
- Small businesses looking to expand
- Anyone with a business idea looking for advice
What services does it provide?
- Direct financial supports to micro businesses (businesses with 10 or less employees), including Priming Grant, Business Expansion Grant, and Feasibility/Innovation Grant.
- Advice on a range of alternative funding options.
- Training including Start Your Own Business, Managing Your Business e.g. Marketing, Sales, Financial Management, Strategy and Business Planning.
- Mentorship from experienced experts.
- Advice on local authority regulations, planning, accessibility, environment, procurement and other issues affecting your business.
- Helps connect you with relevant state agencies including Department of Social Protection, Microfinance Ireland, and Revenue.
- Education and Training Boards.
- Credit Review Office.
- Advice on property solutions.
- Enterprise events.
- Facilitates business networking.
Where are the Local Enterprise Offices?
Need more information?
We are here to answer your questions and talk through your options. Our online chat service is for 16 to 25 year olds and is available Monday to Friday, 4pm to 8pm. Chat to us now about your situation.