About this recipe
- Number of servings: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Utensils needed: casserole dish, mixing bowl, whisk or fork.
- 75g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 4 chicken legs
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and mixed herbs together in a bowl.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and then in the seasoned breadcrumbs, pressing on well.
- Place in a casserole dish, lined with tin foil. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve hot or cold with salad.