Skip navigation and jump to content
Welcome to Ireland's Youth Information Website
Follow us
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Snapchat

Accessibility Options

High Contrast Text Size

How to fill out the One-Parent Family Payment form (OFP 1)

Learn how to fill out this form

Written by SpunOut | View this authors Twitter page and posted in life

Share this article -

One-Parent Family Payment is an extra payment you may be eligible for if you’re a single parent. Find out more here.

Download empty form

Page 1

Page 1 Annotation: If you do not know your PPS number, you should call into your local INTREO or Social Welfare Office.

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 4 Annotation 1: Cohabiting means living with a partner that you are not married to.

Page 4 Annotation 2: These are only relevant if you have a divorce or are separated from your civil partner.

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 7 Annotation 1: Financial institution means bank or credit union.

Page 7 Annotation 2: You will find your IBAN or BIC on your bank statement or online banking.

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Share this article -

Published Novem­ber 17th2016
Tags forms social welfare social welfare scheme
Can this be improved? Contact if you have any suggestions for this article.

Need more information?

Request to speak with a youth worker in your area over the phone, by email or text. They may be able to assist you by providing further information specific to your needs.

Youth Work Ireland - Crosscare - YMCA

Contact via: Phone E-mail Text
By clicking submit you agree to our terms and conditions. ​Please note that this service is run by Youth Work Ireland and Crosscare​.​ E​nquiries are not handled by directly.
Jump to related articles
Was this article helpful?

Having a tough time and need to talk?
Text SPUNOUT to 086 1800 280 to chat anonymously with a trained volunteer

Standard text rates may apply*

Have a question and want to talk to someone? Text here to get in touch with a youth information expert