About this recipe
- Servings: 10
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Utensils needed: mixing bowl
- 200g of Muesli cereal base, or a mixture of rolled wheat and oats, available at most supermarkets
- 100g mixed dried fruit, try blueberries, cranberries, raisins and chopped apricots
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 100g chopped mixed nuts, try brazil nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts and almonds
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Store in an airtight container in a dark cupboard
Tip: Serve with semi-skimmed milk or topped with low-fat yogurt and fresh fruit.
Recipes are from 101 square meals by Safefood.eu and MABS.