The U.S. Embassy in Ireland is inviting young people to apply for membership of their Young Leaders Council 2019. The Council, first established in December 2013, has up to 75 members aged 18-26 years old.
The new term begins in January 2019 and members serve on the Council for a one year term, with the option of renewing for a second one year term.
Join the Young Leaders Council and be part of the Global Youth Initiative supported by the U.S State Department.
Members of the Young Leaders Council have the opportunity to:
- Build leadership and organisational skills.
- Work on professional development through workshops.
- Participate in networking.
- Take part in community service projects.
- Attend events at the embassy to share views and discuss current affairs.
- Visit US companies based in Ireland and take part in one-to-one sessions with staff from companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Squarespace and Yahoo!
- All applicants must be aged 18-26 years old and be resident in Ireland.
- To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format via email to [email protected] along with a completed application form, available here.
- Applications are due in by 12pm on Wednesday the 9th of January 2019.
- You can find out more at the US Embassy website here.