The YTILI Fellowship
The Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI) Fellowship aims to empower young European entrepreneurs and innovators with the tools, networks and resources they need to grow their entreprises and contribute fully to economic development and job creation, security, and good governance in the transatlanctic region.
Up to 70 young entrepreneurs will take part in the YTILI Fellowship, engaging in professional development and leadership activities to support the growth of their business ventures in their own communities. Participants will work with teams of mentors developing and strengthening their skills as entrepreneurs, innovators and changemakers.
Highlights of the programme
Participants in the fellowship will:
- Meet in Portugal in June 2018 at a European Summit to plan their upcoming year, network with European entrepreneurs and hear from industry experts in their fields.
- Travel to the U.S for a 10 day professional experience in a U.S economy.
- Share their experiences from the U.S trip at a closing summit in Washington, D.C where they will also meet U.S government leaders to discuss transatlantic policy on strengthening entrepreneurial networks.
Eligiblity to apply
Applicants must be:
- Aged between 24-35 by 29 January, 2018.
- Citizens and residents of the participating countries.
- Eligible to receive a U.S J-1 Visa.
- Have at least 2 years of entrepreneurial/ leadership experience with a startup business or social venture.
- Not a U.S citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Not a U.S government employee.
- Have a high standard in reading, writing and speaking English.
Applications are open until 5pm Friday, 2nd March 2018.
For more information on application instructions and tips click here.
To begin your application process click here.