Epilepsy Ireland and Helium Arts present Spring Film Workshops for young people aged 16-21 living with epilepsy.
- GALWAY [Huston School of Film and Digital Media, NUIG] Friday 24th February | 11am – 4pm
- DUBLIN [RHA Gallery, Ely Place, Dublin 2] Saturday 4th March | 12pm – 5pm
- CORK [Nano Nagle Place, Evergreen Street] Saturday 25th March | 11am – 4pm
What will you learn?
Hands on introduction to Filmmaking and Plot Generating.
Workshops with lunch provided. All workshops are free. Workshops will be led by professional artists from Helium Arts.
To register for a workshop contact your regional Epilepsy Ireland office:
- Dublin (01) 455 7500 Carina
- Galway (091) 587640 Edel
- Cork (021) 4274774 Niamh/Loretta
Your Story, Your Way … These workshops offer a taster of what’s to come during a film camp in summer 2017 and some of the creations will feature in the final film! Contact Epilepsy Ireland for further details about the Summer Film Camp 2017.