123 Tower Street
(047) 447 4447 / 085 885 0085
June 2013- present: Mulligan’s Newsagents
• I currently work in Mulligan’s Newsagents on Tower Street. My duties include serving customers, stocking the shop, and operating the tea and coffee machine. I am also entrusted with making stock orders, opening and closing the shop, and counting the till.
January 2013- June 2013: John Smith Accountants
• I worked in John Smith accountants for a period of six months last year as part of my college course placement. I found it to be a very valuable learning experience, and gained skills in areas such as filing, customer service, auditing, spreadsheets and account management.
January 2013- June 2013: Bar staff at The Grey Goose pub
• This was a part-time job I worked in while at college in Dublin. I was entrusted with various duties such as pulling pints, tapping kegs, cleaning the bar, serving food and collecting glasses.
September 2012- January 2013: Shop Assistant in O’Reilly’s Garage
• I worked weekends here for a period of five months, during which time my responsibilities included stocking the shop, washing cars, operating the pumps, and serving customers at the till. I was also entrusted with opening and locking up the garage, and was a keyholder.
Skills and achievements
• Possess strong knowledge of accountancy practice, as is evidenced by my experience in the John Smith Accountants firm.
• I am a polite and courteous individual who loves interacting with clients and customers. Have a long history of customer service due to my involvement in both O’Reilly’s Garage and Mulligan’s Newsagents.
• Strong working in a team environment but can also excel when working independently.
• Have always been extremely goal-focused and am not easily deterred by setbacks.
I enjoy cycling, swimming and reading. I am a member of the camping society in Dublin College, and regularly go on trips and excursions. I also play football with Clones FC, and enjoy going to the cinema whenever I get the chance.
2012- Present: Dublin College
• Currently in my last year of studies for an honours degree in accountancy.
2006- 2012: Clones Secondary School
• Graduated with seven honours in the Junior Certificate, and attained a score of 400 points in the Leaving Certificate (breakdown of individual results available on request).
1998- 2006: Saint Mary’s Primary School, Clones
Mr. John Smith- Senior accountant, John Smith Accountants
Email: [email protected], Phone no: 086 606 6600
Mr. Sean O’Reilly- Manager, O’Reilly’s Garage
Email: [email protected], Phone no: 087 707 7700
Get our top CV tips here:
Need more information?
We are here to answer your questions and talk through your options. Our online chat service is for 16 to 25 year olds and is available Monday to Friday, 4pm to 8pm. Chat to us now about your situation.