How to fill out the Back to Work Family Dividend Scheme form (BTWFD 1)

Learn how to fill out this form
Written by

The Back to Work Family Dividend (BTWFD) is a weekly payment for parents who move from social welfare into employment or self-employment.

Download empty form

Page 1

Page 1 Annotation 1: If you do not know your PPS number, you should call into your local INTREO or Social Welfare Office.

Page 1 Annotation 2: Visit for more information.

Page 2

Page 3

Page 3 Annotation: An example of a change in circumstance would be if you got a new job or lost your job.

Page 4

Page 4 Annotation 1: Your spouse means your husband or wife.

Page 6 Annotation 1: A cohabitant is a partner that you live with but are not married to.

Page 5

Page 6

Page 6 Annotation 1: Financial institution means bank or credit union.

Page 6 Annotation 2: You will find your BIC and IBAN numbers on top of your bank statement or online banking.

Page 7

Page 8

Need more information?

We are here to answer your questions and talk through your options. Our online chat service is for 16 to 25 year olds and is available Monday to Friday, 4pm to 8pm. Chat to us now about your situation.

Related articles
Skip to content