About this recipe
- Servings: 4+
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 90 minutes
- Utensils needed: loaf tin, mixing bowl
- 280g self-raising flour
- 140g brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 110g walnuts chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 200g melted margarine
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix the wet mixture and the dry mixture together.
- Put into well greased loaf tin.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 1&1/2 hours.