About this recipe
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Utensils needed: Frying pan, over-proof dish
- 675g cod cut into 6 pieces
- juice of a lemon
- 1 dessertspoon water
- 1 onion peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 carrot peeled and grated
- 120g low-fat cheese grated
- 4 potatoes cooked peeled and sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4.
- Place fish in oven-proof dish, sprinkle with salt, pepper and juice of lemon. Add water.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry onion and carrot for 2-3 minutes. Then spread over fish.
- Put a layer of cooked potato slices on top of vegetables.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- After 20 minutes of cooking time, sprinkle with grated cheese
Recipes are from 101 Square Meals from Safe Food.eu and MABS.