About this recipe
- Servings: 1
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Utensils needed: frying pan, mixing bowl
- 2 dessertspoons of water/low-fat milk
- pinch of salt if desired
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion gently until it is cooked.
- Beat the eggs, add the water / milk, salt and pepper and pour into the pan over the onion.
- Spread the mixture around the frying pan and cook until the eggs are set and come away from the edge of the frying pan.
- Turn the omelette carefully to cook on the other side.