About this recipe
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time 15 minutes
- Cooking time 20 minutes.
- Utensils needed: frying pan, large bowl.
- 450g lean minced lamb/beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 dessertspoons curry powder
- 1 dessertspoon cornflour/flour
- Place the minced meat in a large bowl.
- Fry the onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Mix the curry powder, ginger and cornflour / flour with a little water and add to the pan. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add this mixture to the mince meat and mix well.
- Shape into meatballs with damp hands.
- Cook in the over for 25 minutes.