About this recipe
- Servings: 4.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes.
- Cooking time: 40 minutes.
- Utensils needed: frying pan, casserole dish.
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 thick pork chops
- pinch of mixed herbs
- 6-8 mushrooms chopped
- 1 dessertspoon flour
- 1 dessertspoon lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C / 325°F / Gas Mark 3.
- Trim the fat from the chops using a sharp knife and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Fry chops in a little oil to seal in the juices. Remove from the pan.
- Cook mushrooms for a few minutes until soft. Stir in lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the flour and mixed herbs over mushrooms and cook for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cut four pieces of tin foil large enough to completely cover each chop.
- Place a chop in the centre of each piece of foil.
- Cover with the mushroom mixture.
- Fold the foil over loosely and seal completely.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook in a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Recipes are from 101 Square meals from Safe Food.eu and MABS