About this recipe
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Utensils needed: Frying pan
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 leek or onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 carrot finely, chopped
- 2 dessertspoons chopped parsley
- 5 potatoes, cooked and mashed pinch of salt if desired pepper
- 50g wholemeal breadcrumbs (2 slices
- Heat the vegetable oil, add the onion and / or leek and fry until softened.
- Add mushrooms, carrot and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
- Strain off any liquid.
- Add vegetables and parsley to the mashed potato.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture into eight portions and shape into rounds.
- Coat with breadcrumbs. Grill or fry for two minutes on both sides until golden.