Mind Yourself: Building positive mental health one day at a time
SpunOut.ie are launching a positive mental health campaign to help you find ways to look after your mental health
This week, SpunOut.ie are running our Mind Yourself campaign. The campaign aims to help you find practical ways to look after your own mental health each and every day and build positive mental health.
Whether it’s self care, positive thinking, making new friends, or speaking to the people around you about your mental health, these articles are here to help you look after yourself as best you can.
Do you know much about positive mental health? Test your knowledge and take our Positive Mental Health quiz.
Find a list of articles and opinion pieces to help you build your own positive mental health below:
Growing your self belief
- How to improve your self-esteem
- How to grow your self belief
- How to build resilience
- 6 ways to promote positive thinking
Connecting with other people
Looking after yourself
- Self care activities you can do with a friend
- How to practice self-compassion
- Looking after yourself in a relationship
- How to handle feelings of guilt
- How to prepare your mental health for days that you are feeling bad
- 10 tips for dealing with stress