What do you think of politics, politicians and political parties?
SpunOut.ie wants to hear your opinions. Help other young people across Ireland get informed before voting
SpunOut.ie is looking for anyone aged 16-25 years old and living in Ireland to share your opinions on Irish politics, politicians and political parties
Why focus on politics?
We will likely be having a general election in the next few months and we think it’s really important for everyone to be informed about Irish politics, politicians and political parties before casting their vote. We’d love to hear from you on anything that interests you, for example:
- What political issues that are important to you
- What you think people should focus on when deciding who to vote for
- What do you think of certain political parties
- What are their track records on important issues
- What resources can people use to find out more before they vote
- What advice do you have for someone voting for the first time
Throughout the campaign, we’ll be posting articles and videos with lots of information and personal stories from young people on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. We would love young people across Ireland to add your personal opinions, stories and advice to this conversation.
Do I need writing experience?
You do not need any writing experience. We’ll help you out every step of the way giving you feedback and suggestions for your piece. Your piece will be posted on SpunOut.ie and our social media to help inform thousands of young people across Ireland.
Get in touch if you’re interested in getting involved with the campaign or finding out more: