Irish group Fallen Lights have hit the road to promote their new single and mental health.
This summer they'll play impressive 32 date tour across Ireland with proceeds from the tour donated to Inspire a mental health charity, aptly called "Mind The Mind".
Fallen Lights released their first EP in June 2015, which they followed with an extensive Irish tour. With tracks from their debut EP receiving remarkable airplay for an unsigned independent act, a new EP on the horizon and new single ‘Pricetag’ available now the future looks promising for this Irish band.
The admirable and fun adventure of a 32 date tour of Ireland in 32 days is well under way. The tour also has the dual purpose of raising awareness for mental health issues and have partnered with the mental health charity Inspire for this.
The new single was released earlier this year and was produced by Philip Magee. (Kodaline, The Script, The Blizzards)
’Pricetag’ is a colourful and energetic portrayal of Irish Indie Rock and, the track engages the listener from the get-go and has you singing along by the end of the first chorus!
Singer Graham Dowling says about the single “It's supposed to reflect youthful relationships and the inevitable commitment issues everyone deals with.” From first listen it's very evident that Fallen Lights have created a perfect summer single.
The remaining tour dates for June 2017:
- 12th – Kerry – O'Connors – Killarney
- 13th – Cork – Crane Lane – Cork City
- 14th – Waterford – Uluru – Waterford City
- 15th – Wexford – Mc Governs – Gorey
- 16th – Killkenny – Biddy Earlys – Killkenny Town
- 17th – Carlow – Srcaggs Alley – Carlow Town
- 18th – Wicklow – Jim Doyle & Sons – Bray
- 19th – Laois – Sally Gardens – Portlaoise
- 20th – Kildare – Venue details to be announced
- 21st – Meath – Ryans Bar – Navan
- 22nd – Louth – Venue details to be announced
- 23rd – Dublin – Busking
- 30th – Dublin – Venue Details to be announced for Wrap Party
- Watch Fallen Lights perform their single 'Price Tag' below