Tickets are now on sale to Get Up and Go Publications annual “Inspiring Contribution" Conference in the Clayton Hotel, Sligo on the 21st and 22nd of September 2018. Inspiring Contribution is “an international conference to inspire and motivate”, the two day event consists of motivational talks from “extra-ordinary people doing extra-ordinary things”.
Inspiring Contribution Conference 2018
The theme for the 2018 Get Up and Go event is “Inspiring Contribution- Thinking Out The Box” the theme was chosen to “inspire us to think beyond what normally ‘stops’” us in life, to stretch beyond what we think we are capable of, to connect with what light us up, with what we are truly passionate about, and discover how to live a fulfilling life with passion and purpose”
When and where
The conference takes place at the Clayton Hotel, Sligo.
- Friday 21st September, 2pm- 6pm
- Saturday 22nd September, 9am- 6pm
Friday 21st September 2-6pm
- Paul Dunn / Masami Sato – B1G1 Business for Good (live link from Singapore)
- Ruairí Mc Kiernan/ Susan Quirke – The Road to Connection
- Su Carty (World Rugby) – Torture to Title. Lessons from Sport
- Josh Cotter – “Life is too short to wear boring clothes”
- Rytis Jan – The Future of Work
Saturday 22nd September 9-6pm
- Sophie Mc Lean (US) – What Is ‘The Box’?
- Declan Coyle – The Green Platform – Simply Life Changing
- Nell Watson (EU)- The AI Revolution and Humanising Machine Learning
- Clinton Young (US) – Re-igniting Your Inner Flame
- Moira Ni Gallachóir – Inspiring Your Way to Sales, Success and Freedom
- Lee Tunney-Ware – Delete The Box!
- Momunel (Mo) Haque (UK) – Choosing to Stay – How Cancer Gave Me My Life Back
20 scholarship discounted tickets are available for those who are unemployed, single parents and those experiencing financial difficulties. Discounts are also available to students, a two-day event ticket for a student or unwaged person is €90.00 with valid student ID.
For full information on ticket pricing and add-ons click here.
For further information on the conference click here.