SpunOut.ie is looking for young people aged 16-25 to share your stories about gambling.
Gambling is a popular pastime in Ireland, among people of all ages. What many people don’t realise is that something that may seem like a bit of fun can become harmful, and it’s important to understand what problem gambling is and how to identify it. When a person becomes addicted to gambling, they will experience many of the same symptoms as a person who is addicted to drugs or alcohol.
Get involved in the campaign
- What is your experience with problem gambling?
- What are your top tips for reducing the negative impact of gambling on your life?
- How can we support our friends who are struggling with a gambling problem?
- How do you feel about the gambling industry?
- Why do you think problem gambling is an issue for young people in Ireland?
We believe that young people across Ireland can help support each other by their sharing stories, lived experiences, advice and opinions. If you’re between 16 and 25 years old and living in Ireland, we’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in writing an article or making a video to support young people to give up smoking or avoid starting to smoke.