On Saturday 21st March, SpunOut.ie is running a writing workshop.
The workshop will focus on how to make sure your stories are seen on the internet. The day will focus on knowing more about what people are searching for online in relation to your topic, how you make sure they see your article and want to click into it, and how you can capture people’s attention so they stay engaged with your article.
With some many articles, videos, podcasts, photos, memes etc online, it’s important to stand out from the crowd and put your best foot forward so people have a chance to read your stories and opinions.
The workshop is for anyone aged 16-25 and living in Ireland. The event is free but space is limited so best to book your spot soon.
What are the details for the day:
- What date? Saturday 21st March 2020
- Where? SpunOut.ie Office, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
- What time? 11am – 3pm
- What to bring? Just yourself and a notebook/pen or laptop to take notes
- Who is this workshop for? This is open to anyone aged 16-25 and living in Ireland
- Will lunch be provided? Yes lunch is provided on the day
Are there any costs involved?
The event is free, but places are given on a first come, first served basis. If you’re interested in attending this event, you can sign up here.
If you are travelling from outside of Dublin, we will be able to cover the cost of transport to and from the event.
Sign up now for the workshop or email [email protected] if you have any questions