This week SpunOut.ie are launching our Have Better Sex campaign – understanding consent, safer sex & healthier relationships.
Looking after your sexual health is important. Using contraception, getting regular STI check ups, and knowing how to talk about sex in an open and honest way allows you to have a healthier and happier sex life.
Your relationships with your sexual partners are also important. Communication is key to a healthy relationship, and being able to talk about your sexual needs with your partner can bring you closer together and create a better experience for both of you.
Above all else, consent should be at the centre of every sexual encounter you have. Understanding what consent is, how to recognise it, and how to talk about it helps you to make sure that both you and your partner can be comfortable with each other and enjoy yourselves.
Have Better Sex Campaign
Below you can find some of the articles we have created around the main themes of our Have Better Sex campaign – understanding consent, safer sex, and healthier relationships.
- What is consent?
- Consent in sexual relationships
- Talking about consent when you’re in a relationship
- What is sexual harassment?
- What should I do if I receive unwanted sexts?
- SpunOut.ie’s Sexual Consent Quiz
- SpunOut.ie’s Super Sexual Health Quiz
- List of free STI clinics in Ireland
- STI clinics in colleges across Ireland
- How to tell your partner you have an STI
- A-Z of contraception
- How to use a condom
- How to practise safe oral sex
- What is a Sexually Transmitted Infection and how do you get treatment?
- 11 reasons to get an STI test
- What to expect at an STI clinic
- What is the difference between HIV and AIDS?