Try this healthy and filling breakfast
About this recipe
- Servings: 1
- Preparation time: 1 minute
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Utensils needed: Cutlery, Saucepan, Wooden Spoon
- 40g of porridge oats
- 240ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Put everything in a saucepan, non-stick if you have one and gradually bring to the boil
- Once it has come to the boil turn it down and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how tender you like your oats
- Stir it occasionally
- If it gets too thick, just add an extra drop of semi-skimmed milk or water
- If you want to microwave the porridge, just follow the instructions on the pack and add the honey at the end
Tip: Chop strawberries into your porridge or add a handful of frozen summer berries like raspberries, blackberries or add sunflower seeds!
Recipes are by Safefood.eu.