What is the workshop about?
Sharing your story is a powerful way to help support other young people. You can help people to feel more supported, empowered and less along.If you’re interested in sharing your story, experiences or opinions through videos or podcasting, join us to find out more about how you can make good quality videos and podcasts from home, without much equipment.
Who is running the workshop?
The workshop is being run by Nicky Ryan from TheJournal.ie. Nicky will take you talk about how to get the most out of your home video or podcast, as well as some technical aspects of making a video or podcast.
What are the details for the workshop?
- When: Tuesday 24th November – 12pm to 1pm
- Where: Online – we’ll send you a Zoom link the day before the session
- Who: This workshop is for anyone 16-25 years old living in Ireland
- Cost: The workshop is free
- More information: Email [email protected]