What is the workshop about?
When it comes to mental health issues, sharing stories and experiences is an important way to open up conversations about mental health, and help others to feel supported, empowered and less alone. It’s important that we use the right language when we talk about mental health, so we don’t say anything that could be triggering, harmful or stigmatising.
If you’re thinking of sharing your mental health story, come join this session to learn a bit more before you get started.
Who is running the workshop?
This workshop will be run by Shauna O’Connor from See Change. See Change is dedicated to ending mental health stigma in Ireland. During the session, Shauna will discuss best practice when talking about mental health, and why the language we use is so important.
What are the details for the workshop?
- When: Thursday 12th November – 12pm to 1pm
- Where: Online – we’ll send you a Zoom link the day before the session
- Who: This workshop is for anyone 16-25 years old living in Ireland
- Cost: The workshop is free
- More information: Email [email protected]