Sleep Happy Campaign 2015
Tips and tricks for better sleep
Finding it hard to get a good night’s sleep? Are you waking up feeling moody, sleepy and not able to concentrate? SpunOut.ie’s new “Sleep Happy” campaign is all about getting enough good quality sleep to boost your physical and mental wellbeing.
The best way to start is these 10 easy tips to a better night’s sleep. There are so many simple things we can incorporate into our lives to make for better sleep.
Take our test to see what good sleep habits you have and where there’s room for improvement. Plus, if you're not sure if you’re getting enough sleep, you can read up about the right amount of sleep here.
Check out all our sleep content here:
- 10 great ways to improve your sleep
- 5 apps for those restless nights
- 5 TED talks on sleep
- Am I getting enough sleep?
- How to avoid an all-nighter
- Mindfulness and sleep
- Common myths about sleep
- How to get sleep as a new parent
- The basic science of sleep
- How to make the most out of your nap
- How to talk to a doctor about sleep
- Sleep aids
- Sleep and mental health
- Sleep disorders
- Test how good your sleep habits are!
- Sleep talking and sleepwalking
- How to get enough sleep when working irregular hours
- How to solve your snoring
- What’s affecting my sleep?
As part of the campaign, outreach events will also take place at the following locations:
- April 28 - University College Dublin
- April 29 - Cork Institute of Technology
- April 30 - Dublin Institute of Technology