This great vegetarian meal will fill you up in no time
About this recipe
- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Utensils needed: Frying pan
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 10 mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 225g french beans/ string beans
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil pepper
- 1 low salt stock cube
- 150ml water
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Slice the peppers, onion and mushrooms thinly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the mixed vegetables and stir well.
- Dissolve the stock cube in 150ml of boiling water and add to the pan. Keep stirring.
- Cover the vegetables and cook gently for 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are tender but still crisp. Add the beans and cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice, pasta or potatoes.
Watch our video for handy vegetable chopping:
Recipes are from 101 Square Meals by Safefood.eu and MABS.
Was this article helpful?