Top healthy food accounts to follow on social media
7 healthy food accounts to follow on Instagram
Following healthy food accounts on social media is one of the best ways to learn about new and fun recipes. Below you can find some popular healthy food accounts on Instagram.
The Little Green Spoon
- Food blogger Indy Power provides delicious and healthy options.
- She provides a variety of gluten free, dairy free, vegan, raw and paleo recipes as well as healthier versions of traditional meals.
- Follow her at thelittlegreenspoon
The Health Balance
- Lisa Murrin, who runs The Health Balance account, provides a variety of healthy and nutritious ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Follow her at the_health_balance
Eat Well Travel Far Love Often
- Aoife Carroll’s Instagram is filled with tons of healthy recipes and healthy foods from restaurants.
- All of her yummy food posts have recipes that can be found on her website listed in her bio.
- Follow her at eatwelltravelfarloveoften
The Happy Pear
- Follow Steve and Dave Flynn for nutritious and filling vegetarian recipes.
- If you want more from them be sure to check out their cookbook and YouTube cooking tutorials as well.
- Follow them at thehappypear
- The well-known chef, Donal Skehan, provides loads of posts on healthy eating.
- He also has several cookbooks out and can be seen on RTE and Food Network as well.
- Follow him at donalskehan
A Healthy Happy Glow
- Suzanne offers nutritious and balanced recipes on her Instagram and is a firm believer than a natural diet can help heal Crohn’s disease.
- Follow her for ideas on how to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet and how to keep your diet well balanced.
- Follow her at ahealthyhappyglow