How to make french toast
Stay going for longer with this great breakfast recipe
About this recipe
- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Utensils needed: frying pan, bowl
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 3 dessertspoons low-fat milk
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- pinch of salt if desired
- Beat egg, milk, pepper and salt together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the slices of bread in the egg mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until they are golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
Recipes are from 101 square meals by Safefood.eu and MABS.
Was this article helpful?